You’ve served our country and communities.
Now let us serve you.
Veterans & Community Heroes
The Veterans to REALTORS® Program and the Community Heroes to REALTORS® Program are both designed to help a veteran/community hero or spouse of a veteran/community hero get started in a career in real estate. The program offers you the opportunity to enter the exciting and lucrative real estate profession at minimal cost, and Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Properties Group will be there helping you succeed.
Who They Are
Emergency Response Team
Active & Veteran Military
Financial Barriers Removed
Veterans and Community Heroes will be eligible for Scholarship Program which includes: Pre-License, Post-License + the first 3 months of fees. The program requires a 24-month commitment and is valued at over $2,800.
Real estate training and licensing exams
Membership in applicable real estate associations
First 3 months of fees
How Else We Help
- Career consultation with the Market President of the office located in the area you would like to work.
- Participation in our Veterans to REALTORS ® or Community Heroes to REALTORS® Scholarship Program which would cover the cost of obtaining your Florida license and other start up fees once you have affiliated with Florida Properties Group.
- Comprehensive training to set you on your path to success as a new REALTOR®.
- Personalized coaching and business planning that will keep you on track to meet your personal goals.
- Join a company that stands for Integrity, Passion, Teamwork and Excellence.
Get In Touch
Follow Us On
© 2023 BHH Affiliates, LLC. An independently owned and operated franchisee of BHH Affiliates, LLC. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices and the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices symbol are registered service marks of Columbia Insurance Company, a Berkshire Hathaway affiliate. Equal Housing Opportunity.